Leadership Fellowship Program
Arizona: Impact Leadership Development, LLC
Illinois: Global Leadership Resources
Ohio: Lake Erie Leadership Development
Texas: Operation Total Leadership & Global Leadership Resources
Washington: LLC Relentless Leadership LLC
Wisconsin: Àgora Learning & Consulting
USA: Arizona: Phoenix Metro Area; Illinois: Chicagoland; Ohio: Toledo Metro Area; Texas: San Antonio and Amarillo Metro Areas; Washington: Seattle-Tacoma Metro Area; Wisconsin: Milwaukee Metro Area
Application Deadline: 05/31/23
Opportunity for business and nonprofit organization founders/presidents in eligible cities to participate in a Crestcom International leadership development program. The purpose of the program is to provide resources to entrepreneurs and nonprofit leadership so they can have a positive impact on their communities. Currently, this opportunity is only available to residents of the following metropolitan areas: Chicagoland, San Antonio, Toledo, Seattle Tacoma and Milwaukee.
The Crestcom International Leadership Development Program is a yearlong leadership skills development program that includes classroom learning as well as coaching. Scholarship recipients will be eligible to attend the 6 months of the program on scholarship, with an option to continue for an additional 6 months at a discounted tuition rate.
During the leadership skills development fellowship, scholarship winners will:
· Attend classes virtually or live with business peers.
· Participate in a monthly coaching sessions.
· Develop 12 action plans that will reinforce the skills learned in classes.
· Receive training in these 12 leadership disciplines: Communication, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Delegation, Developing Productive Teams, Leading Through Change, Managing Time and Energy, Negotiation, Planning and Prioritization, Problem Solving, Recruiting and Retention, Strategic Planning
· Option to receive a free, onsite Leadership Skills Workshop for their leadership team.
· CEUs will be awarded, as applicable, for members of PMI, SHRM, NASBA, HR Certification Institute, AIA and CFSP
Additional Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for admission to the program, applicants must:
- Have the ability to commit to approximately 5 hours per month (4 classroom hours + 1 hour of coaching)
- Your organization must have been operational for a minimum of 3 years
Applications Close May 31
How to apply
1. Complete the application form, meeting the eligibility criteria
2. Submit a short video (max: 5 minutes) introduction of you and your business/organization
3. You’ll receive an email notification of a decision no later than June 30.
Number of Grants
There will be up to 5 company/organization presidents/CEOs/founders selected for each cohort across the participating cities.
Estimated Size of Grant
Fellows will receive:
- A scholarship valid for 6 months of Leadership Skills Development Training (value: $3500)
- Monthly leadership skills development coaching
- All participant guides and materials
- A free, onsite Leadership Skills Workshop for your management team (value: $3,200)
- Access to the Crestcom Learning Portal
- A certificate of achievement at the conclusion of the 6 month program
- CEUs as applicable and where available for your professional certifications
- An opportunity to continue in the program for an additional 6 months at a discounted rate.
Term of Contract
The cohort start date can vary by individual and will last 6 months.
Request an application by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, email email@example.com